- Pragmatic Solutions announces a strategic collaboration with Sportradar (NASDAQ: SRAD) based on integration of Sportradar’s sportsbook and Managed Trading Services with the Pragmatic Solutions Player Account Management (PAM) platform.
- Pragmatic Solutions is a market-leading Player Account Management platform technology supplier that provides core technologies to today’s leading gaming operators in regulated markets.
- Sportradar is a globally recognised sports technology company supplying ORAKO, its all-in-one sportsbook solution, through a single unified integration.
- The collaboration between the companies brings together the market-leading PAM technology from Pragmatic Solutions with the powerful sports-betting technologies of Sportradar to offer the market a new full-stack solution.
- The non-exclusive strategic partnership has already resulted in an enhanced range of products being offered to Pragmatic Solutions clients.
Pragmatic Solutions announces a strategic collaboration with Sportradar to broaden the range of technology and services available to their customers and provide a powerful and competitive combined proposition to new clients who require a full-stack platform and sports-betting technology solution.
By combining technologies, Pragmatic Solutions and Sportradar are offering the market a fast and easy way to set up a sportsbook. The new proposition offers a simple set-up process that benefits from the existing pre-integration to the Pragmatic Solutions PAM technology, enabling operators to enter the market more efficiently and rapidly, including accelerating the completion of their regulatory license application processes.
Pragmatic Solutions provides iGaming operators with enterprise platform technologies built around a core Player Account Management (PAM) platform. The Pragmatic Solutions PAM is designed using a modern microservices architecture and contains a player account, wallet, CRM tools, bonus management tools, payment tools, KYC/AML and fraud-prevention services, and is underpinned by rules-based automation throughout. In addition to the PAM, Pragmatic Solutions provides a Content Management System to power the gaming brand frontend websites and an Integrations Hub to connect the operator to any third-party content, payment gateways and service providers. Pragmatic Solutions is the platform technology sister-company of the industry content leader, Pragmatic Play. Pragmatic Solutions brings these established technologies and extensive bespoke development capabilities to the partnership with Sportradar and, in turn, to the iGaming enterprise market as a new packaged offering.
ORAKO, Sportradar’s all-in-one sportsbook solution, features the sports technology company’s complete portfolio of industry leading betting and gaming products and services. This includes the full sportsbook platform, management tools, promotions engine, sports betting front-end applications for desktop and mobile devices, Managed Trading Services, Artificial Intelligence-led risk and liability management tools, pre-match and live betting content and marketing services such as personalisation to optimise performance for new betting operators.
Jacob Lopez Curciel, Managing Director of Managed Sportsbook Services at Sportradar, said: “The collaboration between Sportradar and Pragmatic Solutions provides a straightforward solution for any business looking to set up a sportsbook integrated with a Player Account Management system. ORAKO, Sportradar’s sophisticated and flexible, yet turnkey, sportsbook solution allows new market entrants to access a range of services to suit their business needs, increase speed to market and, ultimately, create an immersive environment that helps operators engage the end user, the sports fan.”
Ashley Lang, CEO of Pragmatic Solutions, commented on the announcement, “We are very proud to have been selected by Sportradar as a platform technology partner. Sportradar is a globally recognised leader in sports betting and this partnership brings a new and wider range of services and products to our customers. Together our companies have a very strong proposition to succeed in today’s competitive regulated iGaming market. This has already been validated by the business that we are winning. We have a great rapport with the team at Sportradar and share a common vision to provide betting and gaming operators with choice, flexibility, quality, and compatibility in procuring a best-of-breed technology stack for their betting and gaming business.”